BUS 201 – BIBLE FINANCES
A. Read all textbooks and the reading required to meet the minimum reading of 250 pages requirement. There are two resources available (there may be others, but these have been recommended) for additional research or help to understand Biblical Finance 1. Family Life Resources, Inc.: 1 (800) 553-8621; www.FLRministry.com 2. Financial Ministries of the Crown: 1 (800) 722-1976; www.comunidaddefeglobal.org
B. Submit a final exam.
C. Complete a high-quality research paper that reflects the information in the textbooks.
1. The document must have a minimum of five (5) pages of long content, not including the title page and the bibliography.
2. Grammar, spelling, composition, presentation neatness and research depth are considered important points.
3. Paper must be double space and typed or not larger than 12pt. Letter “Times New Roman” on a computer.
4. Each research work must include a budget for a family within a church or Ministry.
5. Suggested topics that could be used are: a. Biblical Finance: Is it for personal property only? B. God’s Economic Plan for His Church C. The Church of the New Testament: give or receive? D. God’s Financial Blessings: Do We Use Them Correctly? e. What is God’s will for our financial security?
Final Exam: 20-Question Exam (Full White, Multiple Selection, True, and False)
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A