The Community of Faith Theological and Business College accepts male and female students of all races, colors, nationalities, over 18 years of age, who have the same rights and privileges available to students.
Selected candidates must meet the admission requirements which are:
- Photocopy of high school diploma or GED
- 2 2X2 ”passport like a passport
- Fill out the registration form with all the data requested
- Have a willingness to learn and spend time on your academic obligations.
At the time of enrollment in the Theological and Business College of Community of Faith, each student receives:
- Specific information about the use of the educational platform
- The student manual.
- Specific information on library usage and management and material loan policy.
At the time of enrollment in a course, the student receives:
- The course curriculum containing the:
teacher’s phone number and email number, and all other course information, such as course description, objectives, evaluation, assignments, class schedule, bibliography. Etc.
- Each year the student must meet 30 credits.
- Each standard course is a three-credit course and some subjects will have the value of 6 credits.
- Students must devote 45 hours to each course, which includes readings and assignments. A minimum of one course per month is offered within the program.